Friday, September 5, 2008

211 Clover

We had brunch last Sunday at 211 Clover. It is truly one of the very best places to eat and relax on Sunday~~~~~if you are in the mood to be a little dressy and very sedate. The food is perfect. I had a fresh spinach and Kenny's white cheddar omelet with oven roasted tomatoes and Wisenberger grits. The tantalizing memories linger, still.
Our date card is fully punched this entire weekend. Wedding, wedding and more wedding. Close, dear friends from all over the US are in town this weekend. WFS and myself, aided by four other couples, will host an after-the-wedding brunch in our garden on Sunday morning. I will keep you posted on the fun and flavors~~~We have an old timey musical trio playing, flowers are blooming and our friends~ some coming from as far away as Canada!!!! We have a splendid menu planned. We are doing a French theme brunch, the newlyweds are going to Paris, so we thought a bon voyage might be appropriate. I think going to Paris might be the best thing lovers can do. Would be for me.
I feel dreamy land coming forth~~~~~~~

No comments: