Thursday, October 2, 2008

From the road, Sunday afternoon with the men..

How crazy is life when you have four days and not a minute to post your thoughts?
That is re-entry, unfortunately...
We are slowly digging out.
I had time to review the last few days of the trip and the absolutely great photograph of
how the MEN handled a topsy turvy world...play checkers all afternoon!
Jaxon loves games and he also likes to win....

I took the photo of the rose as soon as I got home, literally...
nature was a bit brutal while we were away but my little beauty stood firm...
We resurrected the moon flowers from an upside down position and
as if they were defying the odds, bloomed Sunday evening...

Autumn has arrived with nippy mornings and lovely days...
the mess fades away as I brush, sweep and haul....
who am I to complain?
Wall Street/Main Street and Lexington Road are all in upheaval...

The bird of paradise alights only
upon the hand that does not grasp.

No comments: