Thursday, August 28, 2008

The much touted Blue Dog Bakery


If I could sing, I would, and my tune be about working in the garden, clearing a path through a prominent flower bed that Perro has decided is his favorite sleeping place. It would be a tad be militant as I am quite protective of my tender,sweet and beautiful plants. Perro thinks differently and loves the cush on his tush. Just as I was in the thick of it, Dr. Polly stopped by...want to go have a coffee? Blue Dog! After an iced coffee, filled with mostly cream...an icy mocha shake of sorts and a fresh peach frangipani, my song is a happy one.....I've been humming as I water and take little photos. My adventure for the day was a quick respite at Blue Dog. I am telling you, it is the best of Louisville! For all the world to see: Look above.

No comments: