Friday, January 23, 2009

CURES AND CRAZINESS





SO, OKAY. Catchy little header, right?
So, I guess we'll start with craziness. When things can't get any more convoluted it seems a good place to start. The dining pavilion was getting its finishing touches during this little winter warm-up. The guys really, really needed winter work. One thing leads to another. First thing you know, I am getting a new pantry and a new paint job and a new ceiling color and oh, my!
The cure.
In spite of all this and maybe because of it, my orchids starting bloomimg with a fury.
Lovely,lovely orchids in every hue. Those little sweeties don't like their picture taken with my little unsophisticated camera, but surely you will appreciate their loveliness. They have cured my winter loonies but, alas, it is only temporary. Come Monday, we tackle the main living area. In early February, the kitchen. This girl is unstoppable and unflappable, I think.
As long as the orchids keep blooming.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

What a gift to have blooming orchids!

SBD said...

No comment on the craziness~~~MMMMMMMMMMMMM
'Tis a gift to have orchids. They seem to favor neglect.

Dan Dutton said...

I like the painting.

SBD said...

looks great on the new ocean color on my wall...