Saturday, January 22, 2011

COME ON BABY DRIVE SOUTH

John Hiatt's great song is running through my brain. We are driving south, albeit a bit of a zigzag through! ALABAMA! Last night we reviewed the weather and it appeared to be 10 degrees warmer around Birmingham. Hot 'Lanta ain't so hot! To be honest, neither is Birmingham! We made a short stop in Nashville to have pizza with Jason and Jaxon. Could I help it we just happened to be across the street from Toys r Us? Stuff happens on the way to Birmingham.....
We are camping near a huge lake in northern Alabama. WFS was born in Mobile... I'm just sayin' this girl has found little to love,except WFS, in or around Alabama....
We'll be in Florida on Sunday~~~

2 comments:

Cathy said...

First song John played tonight!

SBD said...

O my O my... I do love those guys