Sunday, January 15, 2012

MAN--MOMO---ME

Each time we back the TinCan from our driveway,(especially @ 6:30 am) I am running a zillion things through my head. Did I get the coffee? the computer cords? paper towels? Momo's leash? I make lists. Lots and lots of lists. Invariably, something gets left behind. Thus, we keep a constant look-out for a convenient Target to fill in the missing stuff. How many dishpans can one foget and replace? Answer: 7. On our previous camping trip I forgot Momo's kibbles. Seriously. He eats a very special formula. I searched the Internet until I found a pet store carrying his brand. This trip I packed a separate bag for him, rather like packing for an infant. We pushed the limits of my abilities in hours & distance today. I tried to keep my whinning to a minimum. I had lots of time to sort through my mental list of forgotten items. . It seems I might have made my first voyage with all the necessary stuff for a two week excursion. Tomorrow morning I might find the missing something I-must-go-to-Target-and-buy but so far, so good. The air is brisk, our tiny home cozy and the Man & Momo are snoozing. Me, I sm sorting the last items on the list,bookmarking my mental files with things I might have left. This will pass after a night of sleep. And, if I remember the things I have forgotten, I will always have Target.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...keep blogging Sarah....have fun,sleep tight! JJ

SBD said...

Thanks, JJ