Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Y'ALL COME


This project has had bumps and turns and unexpected disasters. However, my cherished friends, loyal crew of workers, son and WFS have all worked tirelessly to bring the kitchen renovation into focus. Today the sun was shining through clean windows and the dust is gone. I spent a good portion of the day building a shelf for my orchids. I cleared and cleaned the sun room, then searched to find a suitable shelf for the orchids. I never fancied myself as an orchid lady but they've adopted me, so I had to make them a home...I relocated a fine stainless shelf from my remodeled pantry...it fit perfectly in the sunroom. Now all my lovelies are smiling from an organized, newly recycled shelf home. I will post a photo tomorrow. As for now, all you get is the stove photo, no home for it yet, by tomorrow, y'all come...I WILL be cooking.

2 comments:

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SBD said...

YES!